Why is there no sound on my iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch?
The number one reason the sound isn’t working is that the physical switch on your device is set to mute. Here’s how to fix it:
1. Locate the switch on the side of the device, right next to the volume control
2. Flip the switch back and forth a few times. You should see a speaker turn on and off on your device as you do this.
3. Make sure you end up where the speaker is not muted.
4. If that doesn’t work, try a hard reset by holding down the sleep and home buttons for 20 seconds or until you see the Apple logo.
Why does the application keep closing?
Little kids tend to touch the screen with their whole hands not just one finger. This tends to trigger the iOS built in five finger guesters. Here is how to turn them off:
1. Open the settings App.
2. Then click on the General tab.
3. Scroll down till you see “Multitasking Gestures”.
4. Turn them off.